As a business traveller, you are required to obtain a Visa to enter Vietnam. There are following options for business purposes:
1-month & 3-month multiple/single entry Visa approval letter.
For business purposes, you are required to have a sponsorship or invitation letter from a Vietnamese business partner.
Apply now on www.vietnamvisa.govt.vn/apply-online, we are always ready to provide the sponsorship or invitation letter for your Business in Vietnam.
Following is required information to obtain Vietnam Business Visa:
- Your name exactly as per passport: it is your full name appears on your passport, name order is not important, so you can place either surname first or first name first.
- Your date of birth: in Vietnam, the date format will be DD/MM/YYYY
- Your nationality or passport: the passport you are using to enter Vietnam (should be valid for 6 months at least from the date of arrival).
- Your passport number: as shown on your passport and should be valid for 6 months at least from the date of arrival.
- Date of arrival: applicants must fill exactly Date of Arrival. You can just enter Vietnam later but not earlier than the approved date.
Photos: passport photos are required at Vietnam airports only. You can use our secured online form to submit your application or find all download forms.
For further assistance, please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org or call our hotline: +84 12 32 320 320.