A Vietnam visa is part of the required immigration process for all travelers to the country. Depending on the purpose of an applicant’s visit, a Tourist or Business visa will be required for entry.
The most popular type of visa for Vietnam is Tourist Visa which is normally valid for 15-30 days. Tourist visa can be extended once you are arriving to Vietnam.
In some cases, you can apply for a 3 month visa for tourism purpose; the procedure will be the same with 1 month visa. In other words, Vietnamese tourist visa’s validity can be from 15 days to 3 months. Procedures:In order to apply for a tourist visa online and pick up your visa at Vietnam airports, the following information is required:
- Your name as per passport: it is your full name appears on your passport, name order is not important, so you can place either surname first or first name first.
- Your date of birth: in Vietnam, the date format will be DD/MM/YYYY
- Your Nationality or passport: the passport you are using to enter Vietnam.
- Your passport number: as shown on your passport and should be valid for 6 months at least from the date of arrival.
- Date of arrival: applicants must fill exactly Date of Arrival. Please be advised that you can just enter Vietnam later not earlier than the proposed date.
Photos: photos are required at Vietnam airport only.You can use our secure online form to submit your application or find all the download forms hereinstead.Tourism & Business purposes: On the approval letter, 3 month, 6 month visa is listed for business purposes by default, however, as the above statement, there is no difference and you can enter Vietnam for any purposes.